Look, they are already trying to tear us apart.
[html]

Sorry for the wait, had some exciting stuff going on yesterday, and I got sidetracked =( So, I was thinking maybe they should have two more threads, one on the tenth, when Asmodai tells Skoll they need to fight, and then another one which takes place just before the actual fight?

As they passed by it, Skoll picked up the knife, putting it into the pack at his hip. There was something strangely familiar about the blade, though in his exhaustion and eagerness to take Asphyxia away from here, he left that for the time being. Quickly, it left his mind...the curve and spotted wood which he'd seen before so, so long ago. It held some relevance, which might occur to him later, but for now, nothing.

He was glad she steadied him. He could force himself to walk straight for her sake, but it was difficult, his brain was rattled from all of the blows his skull had taken, and her supporting arm was a loving gift all the way to the pond, where he let her go, and she began washing away the smell and the dirt and entire experience of this awful hour. Skoll simply walked into the pond, unstrapping his pack and shield and tossing them behind him. When he was belly-deep in water, he let himself crouch down to be submerged up to his shoulder.

"You're alright, how could I not be fine, knowing that?" He smiled at her from his place in the pond. Then, an ammendment to his statement. "I'm alright, Asphyxia. These old bones have taken more abuse than this before. Recently, in fact. I'll be good as new in two days, probably, and much better by tomorrow anyway." He kept his smile, hoping she'd see it and let her worries go. The danger was over, he wanted her to be happy.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread