Communication's dead
[html]
heh, no prob. I’d been wanting to play out Rem making his rounds around the border for a while now and it's actually hardly for me to play him with someone that doesn’t understand low speech xD and Im gonna go ahead and accept you, but I would like to go another round at least to just wrap this up a cleaner if you don't mind ^^

It seemed the pale canine did not know what to make of the massive black horse as he was looked at with inquiry. It was not surprising. Rem had become quite accustomed to the gap that often existed between their species, though he understood the canines far better than any could expect. The years of his life exceeded their own lifetime and so Rem had lived among wolves for more years than the average canine could hope for and had come to understand them just as well as he understood his own kind. So he could see the timid way in which the young would kept close to his own companion and so the friesian lowered his head, sniffing at some of the foliage that littered the forest floor and let his sight drift. Though his eye would occasionally turn towards the unusual markings that covered both beasts, curious if there was a meaning behind them.

Rem did little else other than simple loitering, much as the guests on the borders, until Anann arrived. His large head lifting as he greeted her in a gentle knicker as she came to his side and gave him a pat on the shoulder as she spoke to the young wolf. The young, pale wolf got straight to the point, obviously unaware of who Anann was. And why should he? Leaning against the shoulder of her horse, the Luna felt no great need to educate on that matter just yet and continued on rather casually. Arms crossed laxly under her chest. I see. I take then that you have at least heard of us and know of our cause. She looked to his eyes she spoke, searching for a truth beyond words. Most are welcome here. All that is asked is that respect is shown to all and that you do not go out of your way to stir up any trouble. It also helps if you have something to offer. A skill, or at least the willingness to learn one and do your part.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep47 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8166; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.1em #121615; }
.freebsep47 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep47 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#121615; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mScAW.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c8166; padding: 0px 0px 128px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74766b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #121615; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep47 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep47 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread