Back where we Belong.
[html]

WC: 316

Luckily his request for joining was quite quick. He knew Ayita didn’t have the power to let them stay, but she did call for someone who could and he came. It was Strel, who was smiling, so Niro thought that was a good thing. He smiled back, Tasha looked up at the big scary man and hid behind her father’s legs.

“Strel, it is good to see you again. I am sorry it took us so long to come back. I was told it would be a short journey but we had a surprise on the way back. We couldn’t come back until after they were old enough to travel.”

He said, Heiro had joined his sister behind Niro’s legs, and Niro looked down at the children and then back. His face went serious again. He knew little of what’s happened since the raid in AniWaya and he wanted it clear that the children would be safe. He knew it was always safe within the packlands, but were their neighbors still hostile?

“I hope things have cooled down here. I know I should have stayed but I did promise Vigilante I would look out for his daughter and she would have left without me. Tell me, is everything settled with the AniWaya pack?”

He said. Amaranth had her reasons for leaving. He knew them, but he knew it was up to her to spill out such information. She was his mate and he loved her. He couldn’t risk losing the mother of his children, and the love of his life. It was not something he would ever look forward to. He looked at Orin and smiled at her, a sad one, for he wasn’t too approving of her state, but he couldn’t help it. He did love his sister and would support her in everything she needed.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread