april showers
[html]

Green eyes widened as the woman explained that she could get hold of anything and everything. He couldn’t imagine having so much stuff that she could grant everyone’s wishes, from medicine to clothes. The bit about spells made his ear twitch, and he remembered skeptical Caspa who had tried to teach him from a young age that magic and its children did not exist. She’d preformed magic tricks of her own, however, naming it truer than fairies or ghosts. He was still uncertain where he stood on the whole thing, but he had no reason to disbelieve this woman.

“Well,” Skoll began in answer to her question, clearly preparing himself for a long speech. He tried to think of what the other members of the pack dreamed about, what they liked to use, what they might truly need.

“Alder likes horses. I like horses, too. But we don’t have a lot of really big ones for big luperci.” He knew that the masked male himself was large, requiring just as large of a horse to bear his weight. Even Skoll was big, though he was not yet in danger of breaking Hwin’s back; she’d borne larger loads in her old pack, it seemed like. “I like books,” he added cheerfully. “Books with stories in them. My big brother Liam likes those too I think, but he reads medicine books. He’s gonna be the apothecary, so maybe he needs medicine and stuff to help. And Strelein makes clothes; Terra and I got in all his fabrics the other day and maybe he needs more.”

<style type="text/css">
.shbsun b {font-weight:bold; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun t {font-style:italic; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.shbsun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shbsun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afaf4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdImJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid 36390f; padding: 355px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#36390f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread