hold on just a little while longer
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

As he let the song trail off, he realized that Rosie had been singing along. He gave her a small smile, seeing the wistful look on her face. Not for the first time he wondered about her story, the past she didn't speak of. Hotaru spoke, and the pale scholar turned, startled. A grin crossed his lips as he answered. "Thank you. Its a song my other taught me. Well, that is, she sang it sometimes, not so much she actively taught me, but you hear something enough, and you learn it, you know? I got plenty more where that came from, if you ever want to hear some older songs. Most are Irish or Welsh in origin, since that's where mother's father came from. I'm named after him, and he was named after a legendary bard of Welsh mythos."

He saw her nose twitch, and realized the smells had probably drawn her to them as much as his inviting howl. His tail wagged as he stepped forward. "If you can tell me what smells the best, i could prepare a plate for you. Or I could make one with samplings of everything for you." His voice held a note of laughter. "It's a bit early to tell, but I may have gone overboard preparing this."

Myrddin bounded over, nudging at Hotaru's legs gently, careful not to knock her over. "Poppa wanted to have everyone here, like it was a long time ago. He said the musicians played pretty music, and there was dancing, and everyone had fun."

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread