and i don't even need your love;
[html]
short

Angel ears flickered and a smile crossed his mouth, 'No' he answered simply, black tendrils of mane shaking lightly as he shook his head. 'It makes you no such thing'. A small frown graced his lips as he looked out to sea, 'No one should have to fear for their life, not ever. And as for everyone have good in them, I believe so too. But...' the Spaniard paused and turned around to the young woman. 'Just because a man has good in him does not make him a good person. These... Christians.... Believe in the same God as I, but it is what they do with that belief. The use it as a front for evil and no matter what they are still evil...' The Spaniard frowned gently again, unable to do anything else with such thoughts. 'You should always doubt the world, meu benvolgut, it is the safest thing to do'. It was true, you always, always had to doubt the innocence of a person to really feel safe.

'If it is your first time with this type of animal you could have easily fooled me' he commented gently, his thick Catalan accent rolling over the words with ease. Though, of course, it was nothing compared to the flowing ease of his native language. 'You are doing better than me, I must say. I scampered away at the sight of one as a child'. He'd never been fond of them and such an attitude to them remained there until he learnt to ride and still he remained wary when amongst large groups of the animals. Allez was the only one he'd bothered to bond with, aside from Maduixa.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread