What Child is This
OOC: Assuming it's a very powerful clan he came from, so the Sunders would know the Romany and the Romany would know the Sunders. Can edit if you like

The softer tone did much for Amy. As soon as the female took on that tone of elegance and kindness Amy accepted her. That was acceptable for trading with. Smiling her approval Amy motioned for them to follow her. I know where you can gain what you seek. It wouldn't be too far to where her supplies were stored. Just a short walk, and they would be there. With how the pair acted, Amy knew that the items she held would be useful for them, if not simply wanted for what they represented. After they had chosen Amy could ask her price.

Surprise flickered through her eyes at the words of the male, though she did not show it in her expression. Amy knew that clan. A powerful family indeed. They ran in different circles, but Amy did know of them. She was surprised to see one in this land, especially acting so subservient to this slip of a girl. Amy knew nothing about her, though the brief discussion had revealed a base outlook on life, a vicious manner, and an elegance that rivaled some of the high mannered ones she knew. Forgive me for not recognizing him. I would never expect to find a Romany in such a situation. I am Amy Sunders.

Messages In This Thread