[Amphitheater]To their Seats
[html]

ooc: blah, I feel like I'm drowning you guys in long posts now. Oh well, more points for me lol. +8(821)

Mars took the hand that was offered to him and he shook it. He took note of the male's name, and was told that he was the king's son. Mars remembered back when the King had no children. It's my pleasure, Liam. My family will actually benefit a lot from this project, so we are glad to help. it was the truth. They would finally have somewhere where they fit into the pack. Whether it be just Mars on the stage with his guitar, or Amon helping act in a play that his mother, Krystalle wrote. Paz was more of a costume designer, like her father, so she would be able to see her costumes up on a stage. All in all, the family were all very excited to help out, even though Amon seemed the least excited of them all. That was simply a facade that he played, for this was what he was good at. He took almost everything he could from his father, this was for sure.

Little time would pass before another being would show up on their own steed. Mars cast his gaze to the masked wolf and he nodded his head. Paz was actually curious enough to approach the other male and his steed with a smile on her maw. I'm Paz Russo. It's nice to meet'cha, Alder. spoke the wolfdog girl and she put out her hand to greet the luperci. She'd never seen him before, and neither had the others, but the Russo family was always known for keeping to themselves most of the time. Mars watched his child approach the other, and he realized that she was getting older, and she would be taking interest in boys sooner or later. This thought put him off slightly though because he couldn't tell right off if she was "interested" in him or just being friendly. Paz simply was being friendly, and she was trying to get to know the pack better, because she did not live here before. She also wanted something of a social life so she would have friends that she could hang out with. Amon was quiet, and simply nodded his head towards the new wolf. He was much like his father in which he was very solemn and quiet. He actually was less interested in making friends, and he always would be.

Krystalle finally dismounted her steed and she stood next to Mars with her attention on the younger male that was in charge of the project. As soon as the younger chocolate male started to speak, the Russo clan all turned towards him and listened. The boy explained to them that they needed to cut trees down and then split them in the middle. Mars understood, and he figured that he would be able to help with the chopping of the trees. Liam told them that he wanted Alder in charge of the horses and that him and Mars would be doing the muscle work. Mars turned to Amon and Paz. Amon, you will help Liam and I. Krystalle and Paz, you two can work with Alder. he spoke as he turned to the mother of his children and also his daughter. Amon nodded his head silently and moved over towards Liam and Mars, while Krystalle and Paz were by Alder. Krystalle took Senorita's reigns while Paz took Vox's and they looked to Alder. Both held smiles on their faces to the young man.

Mars took an axe from Liam, and he passed it to Amon, and then he took the third axe and he held that one for himself. At the command to get going, Mars started to walk towards a cluster of fine trees that would work perfectly for the seating. He pointed at the first tree that he found to be a great one for their purpose and Amon came running to the other side of the tree. Mars was the first to start hacking at the side of the tree, and Amon took to the other side and hacked at it with as much strength as he could muster.

Paz and Krystalle watched the boys for a moment before turning back to Alder. My name is Krystalle, by the way, Alder. It's a pleasure to meet'cha spoke the woman. Vox and Senorita haven't done this type of work before, but I'm sure they won't mind, they are pretty even tempered horses. spoke the Spanish woman with a bright smile on her maw. Paz and I can help you get them ready for pulling logs, if you would like. added the woman, looking to his steed's back that had the thick rope on it. Paz nodded her head and looked at the boy with her bright, pale pink-purple eyes before she pet Vox's neck with her pale hands.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread