[p] devour to survive
[html]

(--) No problem on either account Meghann ♥ I was also mistaken and Denver is NOT in this thread, so it's just us peoples. Also, this is the group that is actually finding the camp. ^_^

Draugr is by me!

The drab-furred wolfdog had no intention of leading this foray herself. She and her Salsolian compatriot were equally ranked, though, and more strongly than she did not want to lead, she did not wish to be led by outsiders. Still, she did not know the rank and station of those coming to greet her, and perhaps they should all be on equal footing now. A scarred coyote emerged first, and Draugr's first instinct was that this was a warrior. Surely, one who bore evidence such wounds must be an efficient killer. She would watch this one.

The wolfdog nodded to the question, and seemed about to respond when another made her way toward the group. So -- it was all women, then. That was for the best, Draugr thought. Though the second arrival seemed rather small of stature, perhaps young or stunted of growth, it was not Draugr's place to question Inferni's choice of scout. She would return with whatever information she could glean, both about their enemies and about their potential allies. The hybrid's muzzle split into a smile and she nodded abruptly.

My pack's other scouts went with the other group. Will we have a leader, or shall we just get going? The drab hybrid lingered near Foxglove, but she had at least taken a few steps forward toward the coyotes. She bore no ill will toward their species, and did not understand the ages-old conflict between the wolf and its cousin.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread