the horse and her boy
[html]
Skoll Haskel
i need another story
something to get off my chest

my life is kinda boring
need something that i can confess
Alder told him to take charge, and Skoll realized belatedly that a prince shouldn’t have to be given that order. He was naturally dominant, his siblings feeling his power from a young age as he pushed them around gently and commanded the most attention, but perhaps he’d been afraid of scaring the horse or being too rough. He wasn’t aware just how much she was able to handle, and in treading softly, he hadn’t done very well as a leader for the mare. She swiveled her ears when the masked wolf walked ahead, and the boy set his jaw determinedly.

“Let’s walk, Hwin,” Skoll said more firmly than before, and a touch made her take a few steps forward. He tried to remember to stay at the side of her head, and the going was slow, but she plodded alongside him more or less complacently. When the ring came into sight, she moved a little bit faster, and he had to give a little tug on her halter to keep her from dashing off without him. “Easy. Why’re you excited all of a sudden?” the boy chattered, and stopped once they reached the gate. He glanced sheepishly at the Marshall, wondering if he’d done a good job or not; just because Hwin was complying didn’t mean that he was the sole cause of it, after all.
Bluh, I'm sorry too; I haven't had any motivation for Skoll lately.
template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.SecskollOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3N4NM.png') #c88c5b no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.SecskollTitle {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-family: 'Delius Unicase';}
.SecskollSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:verdana;}
.SecskollInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px double #000; background:#e4d3aa; color:#5d513c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecskollInput b {color:#d1581c; }
.SecskollSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.SecskollRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread