An Expedition
[html]

000+
geh what a clusterfest xD

Strel eyed the paintings as the other man pointed them out, but his interest waned instantly. His room was painted beautifully and he did not want paintings of male models in his studio where he would work on clothes. And he was just not interested; he had one person do all of his painting, and she had left to go with the Sadira-Marino family to Italy. Mati was not coming back, and if she was, things would be different and it would not be for a long while. "Well done, but not to my taste, I'm afraid." He said, rather neutral. He did not care one way or the other about the paintings, though he had to give the man props for his abilities.

The Dauphin gestured to the paper and then to his clothes. "How much are you willing to part with for something I have here?" he inquired, unsure of how to go about with a trade like this. He had none of his alteration tools with him though he would be happy to go back and return with them if the man had such a desire. Either way, clothing cut to fit the legs of a luperci was something not common in the stores and abandoned dressers in derelict homes. Surely it was worth something good.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread