[M] Things to make it all better.
[html]

400+ Hope you don’t mind a little light pp. Smile

Worries and doubts had been chased away from the angel’s mind. Jiva’s warmth now filled her and consumed her thoughts as they moved along together, he playfully bumping back into her and she grinning when she caught his wink. Palaydrian didn’t want her time with him to end. Walking and talking with him felt so natural and so right in the moment. The feelings had to be mutual, their hearts beating in tandem, and the night still so young. The village he was describing sounded as if second succession had completely taken hold. Drin like the thought of this, the earth simply taking back what once marred her pretty face long ago and turning it into something wild and beautiful once more. The excitement of seeing such a thing put more pep in the timber wolf’s step.

Clothes. The young Soul repeated in her mind as her head cocked to the side in puzzlement. What is clothes? And dresses? She asked sincerely, as she tried to think back to her run in and conversation with Zeitgeist. He had been wearing something then, but she hadn’t asked for the name of it. He simply called it attire, which even then she wasn’t too sure. He couldn’t meant the thing he wore on his head or the thing he wore on his back. However, if Jiva said his mother wore something, she guessed that it meant some type of fabric. Fabric she knew, or had some limited knowledge of the material.

I’d love to find some books! Maybe you can teach me how to read...possibly write some time? She asked timidly, but something told her he’d be more than happy to accommodate her request. I’d really appreciate that, she said with a little more courage, as his playful retaliation to her bite only goaded her on more as he bound ahead of her. With a dulcet laugh, the Siamese coated fae chased after him. He could answer her questions later, right now it was all about play!

Her large paws pounded against the forest floor as she gave chase, a few times she closed in and was able to swipe out harmlessly at Jiva’s back paws. Her giggling most likely slowed her down, but she was enjoying the athletic burn in her thighs and arms. Running like this gave her a sense of absolute freedom and her spontaneity was at an all time high. Drin started gaining on the mohawked male again and this time she put more strength into her bound as her shoulders began to line up with his torso. She turned her attention to him and with one strong leap she pounced. I’ve got you! Drin squealed, as her paws expertly wrapped around his middle and the two tumbled over one another.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread