the horse and her boy
[html]

Only if you want to! :o I think I'm getting back into the swing of things; I just needed to make myself post, haha.

Understanding, not dominating. Skoll nodded, trying to smile, and gently patted the mare’s neck as they stood at the edge of the ring. He thought it might be easier if he spoke the language of horses like Alder did, but he didn’t know if he’d be ready to learn something like that—and he wanted to try it first as he was, proving that he was capable.

The bay horse lifted her head at the sight of the opened gate, but she waited as Skoll glanced at the male uncertainly. “What’s lunging?” he asked, his green eyes falling on the rope. He felt like he should know, but he supposed there was no fault in not knowing; he was only a squire, after all, and didn’t work with the horses a lot like Alder.

“Come on,” the boy said cheerfully to the sabino horse, heading into the ring. Sometimes he had to click his tongue to get her to pay attention, but they paced around the ring, and she followed where he led. After he felt like they’d gotten the hang of it, he headed back to the masked wolf, smiling sheepishly. Hwin almost seemed amused.

Image manipulated by Cait; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.skollhorse02 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.skollhorse02 p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.skollhorse02 b {color:#dee0a6;}
.skollhorse02 .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 5px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1AhYo.png); height:285px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#adab76; width:520px;}
.skollhorse02 {background-color:#adab76; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:520px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:485px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread