Wandering Child
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _05bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 0px;">

It was very interesting to him to hear of her pack. Even back home they did not have such things, living in cities, villages. There was no need for loyalty beyond one's own family or neighborhood--why show loyalty to wolves that you had never met before? Sure, they were all from the same species, and most were normal wolves like a good portion of his family, but he had never felt any long lasting loyalty to any of the others in the city. Besides Devlin, perhaps.

"Quite an interesting story. Is it difficult bein' a leader? I was never one myself, anywhere...don't got the body or the guts for it" He had an interesting way of phrasing things. "By that I mean...that I cannot shift, and that I wouldn't be able teh keep my cool if something bad were ta happen. All these shifted beasts 'round here...it's a wee bit concerning. There were a few back home, but not as many as here. A higher concentration 'round these parts.

"Ah...the Hollow. Right now as it stands the place is just a big ol' jumble of tents and bags and things. I expect we'll get somethin' more permanent set up over time, but for now it's all we've got. We do have a little pond..or a lake, I think you'd call it. A wee bit bigger than a pond. But it gives us fish."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread