What I'd give to have my wings back
[html]

pgp: +3

A look of relief appeared on his face. He was having good luck here, it seemed. No one had tried to chase him away yet! She seemed nice, telling by her response. Alistair stuffed his other hand into his pocket, a crooked grin on his relaxed face. His bihued eyes sparkled as he glanced at the water, the waves rolling in and out in a constant pattern. Ah. Being here was truly wonderful and exhilarating. It made him feel...Alive. "It's a great day!" His bark was loud and full of excitement as he faced the woman, a serene and rather thrilled look upon his coywolf face. "Don't you think so?" Alistair slipped his hands from his pockets, lifting them above his head to stretch. His joints moved and a few things loudly cracked, mostly his back. Ahhhhhh~ Stretching felt like heaven. As soon as he was finished, Alistair crossed his muscular arms, still grinning as he turned his attention to the female.

"Cool crow." Ali pointed out, watching the creature as it squawked loudly. "All I have is a particularly moody horse." Alistair rolled his eyes, glad that Dolaidh wasn't here. Otherwise, she may bite this new friend! "Soo.." Ali tilted his head slightly before he spoke. "I'm guessing you like the beach?" It would be pretty weird and awkward if she didn't.

"Ah, thanks! It took foreverrrrrr to dye." Alistair poked his mohawk. It hardly moved, mostly due to the concoction that he used as gel. As she introduced herself, his ears perked as he caught her name. Ah. Selene. Nice name. "I'm Alistair. Nice to meet you, bunny." Alistair smiled again, holding out a hand for her to shake. Alistair glanced around for a moment, before his eyes fell upon the girl once more. "Hey. I have a question. Have you ever heard of 'surfers'?" Alistair voice was soft, as if he was talking about something super secret. "Have you ever seen any around here?" If there were others like him, maybe they could assist in making a board! He had yet to find wood suitable for a surfboard, and it was kinda of depressing. Hopefully she would know.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread