Communication's dead
[html]
Well if this isn’t late I dont know what is. Ill leave it up to you guys if we continue or leave it as is. Its left open for Anann to exit as well, if you guys prefer to continue on your own.

Anann gave a soft smile as Ahiga asked for her name. She figured she had left him in the dark long enough and now that he had requested such information it would only be rude of her to withhold it for any longer. Anann. Anann Kelevra, Luna of Casa di Cavalieri. She relinquished her leaning stance against the horse and stood upright with her head a little higher and little less lax, though still no full show of dominance. Just enough to make her position within these lands clear.

Since the young lad had come from Aniwaya Anann could assume that he would have a fair set of skills and as he went on to list such things she nodded along approvingly. He had a few varied skills, though a few were rather basic they were necessary none the less. It was talk of dyes and paints that caught her interest as it was not a skill she knew any of their other pack members to hold. Low speech was also something that was not prevalent in their pack, at least not to her knowledge. Hmm, I do not know if there are any others within our lands that can speak the lower languages, though I know others beyond our borders I could put you in contact with. There were only a couple that came to mind at the moment, Alder and Panda. Though Panda was little more than an acquaintance of the Luna.

There were sounds of approach from behind her, but Anann had kept her gaze fixed on the potential new member and it wasn’t until she noticed the change in his demeanor that she turned to see Sebastian. It became obvious that the two knew each other, though she did not give much thought to how. Though she did wonder, if Sebastian caused Ahiga such unease, why he would want to make his new home within the same lands as the fox hued male.

You are welcome to make your home here, Ahiga. I will leave it to Sebastian to show you around. Unless you’d prefer an alternative. She would be more than happy to do it herself, if he desired, but there were also other duties that required her attention that also needed attending to.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep47 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8166; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.1em #121615; }
.freebsep47 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep47 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#121615; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mScAW.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c8166; padding: 0px 0px 128px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74766b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #121615; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep47 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep47 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread