[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC

His agreement made her feel a little better. Her body relaxed, pushing away the turmoil he had managed to create. There was no such thing. Humming she looked down at the glass, regretting her actions now. Even if it had been empty the bottle could have been reused. The last remnant of her family's gift was gone now. All that was left was the assassin blades she now wore. They hadn't been used yet, but she would christen them soon enough.

The question stumped the monster. She sat there, trying to figure out why she had come. There had to be a reason behind it. Hadn't she told him at the beginning? Shrugging she gave up, leaning into his body. I don't know. I just like being around you, I guess. That sounded reasonable. Fog swirled around them, still partially hiding them from the outside world. So many things could be done, and hidden away at this moment.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread