Soothe My Soul
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Little miracles came in all forms and for the tangled female, her friend's help was one of them. It was her haste that found her in this predicament, which was odd considering how patient she had to be to get her mane into braids in the first place. But she had been self-insistent on making quick work of an otherwise tedious chore thus leading her to this comical situation.

She shared an embarrassed smile with the male as he assisted in freeing her tangled digits. "I was trying to undo it all," she explained, wincing as she again tried to force a finger free. "They had become very unsightly... which was my own fault. And well... my impatience got the better of me." She wiggled a digit as it became free then carefully pulled the remaining from their captivity. Once all were loose again, she sighed with relief and smiled in gratitude. Supposedly this was not how she intended to start the day, but it was certainly an amusing beginning to say the least. "But yes," she continued in reply to his question. "When the time permits it, I braid it myself, usually to keep it controlled during training. It was something I learned since coming to this land..."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread