Peer Pressure
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 000

The free spirited and high energy girl was lightening Sidra's mood quite a bit. Her assurances that Sidra would fit into Casa and that they would love her brought a bright smile onto the ember female's lips. Her tail swayed gently behind her with joy. Youth like Adelle brought a refreshing atmosphere to almost any situation. She only experienced the carelessness of being a young for a short time being forced to grow up the night she was kidnapped. Which might by why she acted so immature and rebellious. Sidra nodded in response to her question. Horses and fighting hmm? Sounded like just the right place for Sidra to call home. She fought, loved horses, and more than anything wanted a family. "Yeah, you could say that. I have a lot of experience fighting. But, nothing graceful or tactful. I guess it's more of a dirty style of fighting. Could be improved a bit, but it's gotten me out of a lot of bad situations."

The girl finally came inside and took a seat on the floor by where she was sitting. She eyed the food and glanced at the flask sitting on the table. Sidra rummaged through her bag and took out two more pieces of smoked white tail offering one of them to the gold and black youth. "It's White Tail. I smoked it myself." Sidra chewed off a chunk and looked down at her acquaintance as she asked more questions which she was surprisingly eager to answer. She thought about it for a moment. "Yes. All the way across the country until I got here." She brought the flask up to take another sip washing down the smokey flavor from the meat. "So, you think Casa would love me? I hope so." She grinned widely again. "I'm Sidra by the way."

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread