and though we have sinned all of our lives
It took me long enough to pick it even though I guess it was obvious. >_> *slow!*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“Yeah, the simple things in life are truly the best,” he remarked, letting his eyes close slowly, almost overly lazy for the day. “Sometimes it's just nice to not do anything for a few days, just to exist in the world and see it for what it is,” a place of beauty over a place of death and decay, maybe. He was glad that he couldn't see the city of Halifax through the trees, he was glad that they were far enough from it that it was missing and lost between the hills and trees. Cities were often epitomes of decay and especially death; there were a lot of things there that could have killed any one of them.

But he liked them to rummage around in, on the other hand. “Have you ever done something like that? Just exist instead of always busying yourself with something?” Gypsies certainly had instilled it in him and since that, Laurel had found others outside of the lifestyle who definitely understood what it meant to do nothing and just exist for a while. Just to take in the world for every little thing it had and watch the day go by. Something that he hadn't really done since he had gotten there, needless to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread