Table for one
[html]

"Ember's been staying over here a lot. I didn't ask her why, or anything...but each time she comes she's got a new injury. Do you know anything about it? I don't want to pry into her life, but if she's involved with someone who's hurting her..." Then it would be her duty to make sure that they didn't hurt Ember any more. She couldn't stand males sometimes, males who thought they could get away with that kind of thing.

"I did hear about that. That's so great! I'll definitely come down with the pups when they're old enough, to show them their grandma's lands. Deuce is sort of a mother to me, too, in a way. Her daughter and me were both taken in by Physe for a while before you found me" She sat back, still smiling. "They'll be here in about a month, the little ones. You'll come, won't you?" Naniko was still a little worried about it, who would be willing to come and help her. She hoped that Deuce might be willing to come, too...it would be good to have an experienced wolf there to help her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread