[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC

Strong warm arms wrapped around her body. Drunk as she was, Amy leaned in, enjoying the soft touch, encouraging the nuzzle along her body. A hand reached up, curving around his head, cradling him close. The other hand slipped over, playing over his legs. His confused words brought laughter from her. A rather selfish motive, I believe. Taking advantage of your softness to relax.

Turning her head Amy kissed his lips, sensuous and slow before pulling back, brown eyes laughing at the drunk wolf. True, neither were really in their right mind, or acting how they should have been. It was pure amusement for Amy, teasing him, flirting, letting herself forget the worries in her life, the fact that there were those who would love to see her dead, that she gifted death with the same smile she gave to him. I wouldn't miss out on this.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread