Puppy Dog Eyes
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd27e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc murr

The female she'd come across startled back. Adelle watched with puzzlement as the silver wolf tripped back into the stream she'd just been drinking from. She wasn't that frightening. Adelle thought pretty highly of her warrior skills, but she didn't even bear any scars. She was young as well, taking away more of the fright. Maybe because the female was so small? It was odd, how tiny all the canines outside of Casa were. Puffing herself up the best she could Adelle tried to take on a dominant stance in response to the other's position, doing her best to look reliable.

The wolf finally came back out, half soaked by the cold water. Her ears perked up at the question, tail swaying again. My name's Adelle. I'm from Casa. We're a warrior pack. Very good. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she sat down, calm and happy as could be. Whether or not this was what she'd been searching for Adelle was in a pretty good mood. Who are you? She eyed the female curiously. Did you get the scar from battle? Grandpa's got lots of scars. I don't have any yet, but I'm going to earn them!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread