Searching For a Place
[html]

His ears flattened, hearing the conditions Coeus used to sleep in. It sounded worse than where he'd been forced to sleep! Amy had taken good care of him in that regards at least, letting him shelter with her when there were storms. Something about how he needed to stay healthy so he could work, and having him out in the weather could make him sick. He didn't quite get why it was that way, but it was enough to mean that he'd always slept well.

His tail swayed at the thanks, endlessly pleased that he'd been able to help. Your welcome. If you need anything else... What else exactly could he help with? He grinned at the mention of the toy he held. It's for Cadmeia. She likes stuff like this. I thought she might enjoy it. Tilting his head he looked over the canine. Maybe I could make something for you? He grinned, before realizing that he hadn't specified. Not a toy, maybe a pendant...or furniture...or something...

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread