Searching For a Place
[html]

His ears perked up, tail wagging at the enthusiastic response. Helping the timid wolf out would be nice. Perhaps it would even help him with his own nervousness around crowds. While Coeus seemed to be fairly relaxed, Hadley still struggled with anyone new introduced in his life. Perhaps he could help Hadley out in that respect. Not that he'd ask for help, too nervous about what the reaction might be. Perhaps Coeus would attack him. Illogical, but the fear still rested there.

Told that he was going to move out of the courthouse surprised Hadley. For him, it was home. Yes, he had a house, one resting on the edges of Casa's territory. Just in a small town, the one he'd fixed up for Isa. He lived in the courthouse though, sleeping and keeping most of what he had there. The idea of living away from the others, away from Sebastian's protection, was actually frightening for him. He felt safe in the pack's grasp. Away from them, there were those that could hurt him. Maybe he wasn't as recovered as he thought he was.

He listened to the chatter, envious of the wolf. Hadley didn't have any such plans, not even daring to dream for things that were better. His greatest hopes were to keep those he cared for safe from harm, whether from him or someone else. Rubbing the back of his head Hadley shook it. I can't read, so I've never looked for a place to do so.

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread