Treasured Life
[html]
ooc i only know cause of some random conversation in chat XD

The silver female was really nice. A gentle nurturing expression rested on her face at Dalgina's puzzled words. She felt a bit silly, but this was her first time going anywhere, and being on her own meant that the day dreaming pup was even more turned around than she normally was, far from the places that she usually ran through so she could find her way home again. Dalgina shook her head at the question, unsure of how to answer. There was so much!

What's New Dawn? I'm going to Ichika. Twisting her head Dalgina looked at the bright paint. Giggling she glanced back. I spilled the paint all over. It doesn't come off. It would in a few days time, but until then Dalgina was stuck with it on her body, waiting for it to wear off. I'm traveling! My home's in Cercatori d'Arte. It's a pack in the south, far away. Her expression saddened at those words. Being so far from Ichika was still a sore point for her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread