Trained for This
[html]

out of character stuffs

Startled by the question Tharin met Augustus' eyes. He lowered them away again, looking over the lands in the direction that he'd come to the pack from, west. The north called to his blood, even if he wasn't an arctic wolf. I come from the north. Everything's different there, untouched by two leggers. He glanced apologetically at the larger wolf, uncertain whether or not he was a luperci as well. Tharin didn't have enough experience among them to be able to tell the difference yet.

His lips twitched with a smile at Augustus' pride. It was rightfully earned, taking down a cougar and driving a bear off. Shaking his head as he was drilled about the bear Tharin had fought his ears flattened, pain showing briefly in his eyes. Not near here. Before I arrived. A bear attacked me and Akira. It's not close enough to be a threat to the pack. That was what he needed to know, after all. Tharin didn't want to remember the location, hating the flowered fields that had tricked him with a sense of safety.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread