One Sunny Morning
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/ ... utable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#bebfc8; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 415px;">

Talk! Think! Walk!

Word Count: 284

Having the tiny chick suddenly fall to the ground was an unnerving experience. Kelia had proven herself to be spunky, but that spunk seemed to also have a downside. Hotaru sighed as she placed the white falcon back in it's nest. Kelia gingerly stepped off the wolf's hands, but made no move to be gracious. She had some sort of beef with the wolf, most likely because she had imprinted on Fawkes first. Hoturu knew that birds imprinted on the first things they saw, but Fawkes had been a little special and had easily accepted the change. Hotaru just wondered when or if Kelia would ever grow accustomed to her.

Tehu, unlike all the others, found Kelia's stunt rather hilarious and laughed the entire time. Kelia spouted some of the words she had picked up from Fawkes. The red-tailed hawk, who was sick of the racket, ignored the chicks and returned to Hotaru's side. "Kelia, enough." The white falcon stopped talking, although Hotaru doubted that the chick had given up that easily. It was probably pouting.

The blind female's attention turned back to Dalgina who had asked a reasonable question. "There are plenty of new activities you can do with your new forms. You can hunt using different techniques with both of your new forms. On top of that, your hands allow open up a wide range of possibilities. You can use them to carve like I do with wood, or made medical salves to heal wounds. Now that you are able to hold a book and brush you can learn to read and write. There is plenty to learn, and I assure you the vast number of skills will satisfy even your curiosity."

Table by Chazza

[/html]

Messages In This Thread