Worthwhile
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 260 OOC: We can end this fairly soon Smile maybe one or two posts ^^

It seemed this situation boggled her as much as it boggled Jiva. She tried and tried again to say something and each time he would perk his ears only to lower them a little again. What she finally had to say, made sense in a way. It was true that he would have less chance of something bad happen, but Zalen had been quite proper with the coyote woman and they could change packs, either it be to New Dawn or another entire, he knew that he couldn’t ever live in Inferni. He bit his lip nodding a little.

“But Emma is fun too, I mean she plays with me and talks, I even found an interest because of her. But maybe you are right, it would be easier to stay with a packmate.”

He said, though in his mind he knew he would try to see if him and Emma could work out. Was he more drawn to her, maybe it was because she was so exotic, someone new, whatever the case he would find out one way or another fairly soon if he would make the right decision or not, but first he would have to make a decision.

“Thank you, for your wise words. I doubt I could have thought of anything that would help me at all.”

He said giving the older woman a thankful smile. He was glad he was her friend and she was here, a chance meeting that lifted his heart up a little.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread