through mud and roots
[html]

ly bby and your crazy posting spree!
wc -- 368

From within, Saul caught the sound of Coli's voice, declaring that she would be right there. He nodded, almost to himself and took another step back, knowing that Coli was nervous around most males. So far, he hadn't detected much of that nervousness around himself but he wouldn't be one to just assume that she was comfortable around him. It was perhaps a twist of fate that she'd ended up in a currently male dominant pack- Lilin and Miskunn were the only other females in Vinátta and Saul could understand that this probably made her a little nervous. Thinking about it, it was probably why her house was more secluded than anyone elses. Green eyes drifted and a smile twitched his lips as he saw all of the flowers planted around and into the house. She given her house flair without it being over the top and obvious, certainly a reflection of her personality.

The sound of the door opening caused him to look back as Colibri exited her house, shutting the door behind her. Her greeting was simple and he smiled softly in return. Her next question caused his tail to wag softly behind him- he was quite excited about getting this going. "Good morning Colibri, I hope I wasn't disturbing you." He replied, before stepping back another couple of steps and taking a deep breath. He turned back, green eyes twinkling with mirth. "Do you want to come digging with me?" He chuckled, realising that his answer probably wouldn't make much sense to her. He knew she was a bit of a gardener though and he hoped she would be up for it.

"I had an idea about making some sort of garden area. I wanted to have a crop of the more useful herbs for medicines and healing, and thought it would be a good idea to cultivate some land and plants some so we always have a supply?" He asked, hoping she would approve of his idea. It was just his luck that he'd managed to find a spade in one of the empty houses and two rakes in another of the properties. They would be useful in this endeavour, that was for certain.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread