Searching For a Place
[html]

The male seemed almost overwhelmed by the simple arrangement. It was nothing compared to the other rooms, assorted with the various pieces of their lives, an actual home instead of the bareness from not being claimed. The scarred hybrid was positive Coeus would make it into his own soon enough though, already watching him enjoy the feel of the blankets, the look of the room. The wolf was prepared to settle in, Hadley's tail swaying at the sight.

Grinning at the promise he nodded. I'll be counting on that. I need someone to babysit, you'll be dragged in. Winking cheerfully he let him settle onto the bed, noting the hesitancy. The bed had supported Hadley's weight just fine in the past. His weight, the weight of him and Selene, and the pressure from him and Sebastian tangling in the bed. A protection from nightmares as well. I'm sure you need to rest now, so I'll leave you to it. Dipping his head politely Hadley backed out to leave the wolf to his thoughts.

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread