Returning, Only to Leave Again
[html]
OOC Laughs

Go their own way? Dalgina thought back to a conversation with Mahn shortly after they arrived in Cercatori d'Arte. She had spoken about choosing a path to follow, about how it might lead her away from her family. Dalgina hadn't believed it at the time, but now she could see how it would happen. She could see how some would leave to follow their own paths. Her tail slowed a little, understanding that in some way, Ichika no longer existed, only a distant dream. Dalgina didn't know if she'd still remember Ichika as she grew older, or if she would forget all but her friends. Her memories were the only place Ichika still resided, after all.

New Dawn would be a place Dalgina would have to visit now. She wanted to know all about Kiara's new pack, and be part of her dear friend's life again, the one she'd never forget. Even if Ichika faded, Kiara certainly wouldn't. She was too much a part of what Dalgina was. I like having hands. I can make lots of pictures now. I carve, and I can pet Tehu. I climb trees too. I made some carvings for my siblings. She stretched her neck out, letting Kiara see the snowflake resting around her neck. Keldava's clumsy! She trips over herself. Pandora and Honrin got secretive though, always together. I don't see them much.

Dalgina frowned briefly, missing the closeness she used to share with her siblings. Why had they split off like this? It used to be all of them playing together, even if Pandora and Honrin had always been closer. Now though, it was a wall. Mahn's happy, and Papa makes lots of things for the pack! The pack's okay. I made some friends there. I have one, her name's Taru. She can't see, but she makes really amazing things, and knows everything! Her tail wagged happily before looking guiltily at Kiara. What if Kiara thought Dalgina didn't want her around anymore because someone else could answer her questions? Not like you though. Her words different.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread