Treasured Life
[html]
ooc here

Tilting her head the dark female gazed around. She wasn't too sure. She was closer than yesterday, but Ichika was probably still a good day's walk before she reached it. Her tail thumped happily at hearing a pack was nearby. It never occurred to her that approaching a pack might be dangerous. For her they were safety from everything else that was out there. If she needed help Dalgina would run to a pack, any pack. The consequences would only be learned after.

The silver wolf nuzzled gently at Dalgina. She smiled at the kindness, pressing in. Nothing was wrong, everything was wrong. She missed the pack she'd been born in, something that couldn't be easily solved. Not every problem had a magic solution like she'd believed when she was younger. Some things just didn't fade. I have friends there from when I lived there. My family moved, but I still want to visit. Her words were quiet, the pain soft in her voice. It wasn't so bad anymore. She had new friends she loved, a new home.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread