Fistful of Love
[html]

Word Count :: 584 OOC: Exit Fayne. Bye guys. :3

Fayne's eyes wandered between the two before coming to stop on Palaydrian who's own eyes were running over the horrible eye shaped scar. Her smile faded whens he heard the gasp from the cream she-wolf and head lowered in shame for the ugly mark. She wished it would disappear but it would always be there to remind her. The woman turned away unable to look at it any longer answering her question with her head turned. Fayne understood though. Her own happenings must still be traumatic. The silver fae shifted uncomfortably so the scar would be out of Palaydrian's view. "Okay. I'll be around, whenever you're ready." She gave the wolf a half-ass smile and turned to Jiva as he started to speak of the items he'd brought.

Curious emerald eyes gazed at the pens and paper. Her head cocked unsure of what she was to do with the items. The silver female simply stared wide eyed at the items. Of course she'd never written before, she'd never even heard of it. She'd ever heard of most things the humans did and did her best to stay away from them. In a childlike way she came over to sniff the paper and the pens. The paper smelled similar to trees, but washed out and the pens smelled vile like most things of the human culture. Her nose wriggled in detest for the items and she returned to her spot on the ground. "Umm...no, I've never written before." Then the paper was offered up to her and she simply stared at it. Was she to take it with her teeth, then what? She looked at the two of the optime figures. Writing was something to be done in Optime form which she still wasn't comfortable with shifting into. It always brought up bad memories from the past which she tried to avoid at any cost. A laugh and a smile formed on her maw, tail thumping loudly behind her. "I'm okay. Thank you for offering though. It's my choice not to shift. It's just a thing. Seeing as how I can't write with paws I'll sit this one out." It was more than a thing, but she didn't want to talk about it.

She couldn't help but smile and chuckle lightly at Palaydrian's outburst the items caused her. It was a wonderful sight to see her so happy, even with all the bruises and cuts that covered her body. Jiva brought her just what she needed to get her mind off it. Fayne stood up and eyed them both with a smile on her maw. "Well, I'm glad you're doing better Palaydrian. I just came to see how you were doing and offer my support. I'll be here whenever you feel like talking." She beamed brightly at the two. "I think I'll go now. Maybe I can join in at a different lesson?" Of course she probably wouldn't, but she did want to speak with them both again. She turned to walk off lowering her head to both of them as a goodbye. The small wolf sped up into a gallop back towards the meadow. Now her conscious could rest up a bit knowing that her pack sister was doing well. Maybe this damned heat would go away soon so she could actually enjoy the company of others.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread