O sister mine
[html]

Word Count → 256 :: omfg raze how f-ing bored were you?!

Keldava's unplanned stargazing session was abruptly interrupted by the appearance of her sister. 'Gina was clad in her own bipedal form and, handling herself much better than Keldava the younger of the two noted with a mental tone halfway between bitter and amused, had made her way outside to see what Keldava was doing. "Couldn’t sleep. Had too much energy since I shifted, restless. Want to run, want to explore." Keldava said softly in response to the question posed to her, taking a second to consider why 'Gina herself might be awake before pinpointing her tripping over the bucket as the likely cause, "Sorry. Didn’t mean to wake you, fell over" Keldava ended with a short, low growl, aimed at the bucket which lay innocuously by her feet.

Keldava breathed out deeply, the slight chill still present in the night air causing her breath to mist lightly in front of her, obscuring the stars for a second. "Sky's nice tonight." she said absently before falling silent for a few moments, her eyes roaming the sky once more. A flash of white to the edge of her vision caught her attention as the moon slowly poked its way out from behind a cloud. A sudden amusing thought occurred to her and she snorted lightly, one corner of her mouth curling up into a toothful grin, "Look, I can see you Dalgina." she said in an amused tone of voice and rarely using her siblings full name as she gestured between the dark furred female and the moon.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread