Ding, you have a visitor
[html]
WC: 423 OOC: Poor Colibri!! I have a feeling she's gonna be a lil devistated by eclipse's response lol.

She had different experiences with the name Haku, first it had been talked about by a woman who had worshiped him, and when she met Lilin she had not known what the man was, no it was after that she had found out he was nothing but a killer, and that she was a part of that blood, that she shared his coloring, like Colibri did, though Eclipse was a granddaughter rather than his outright daughter like Colibri. She listened to the woman explain she was Haku’s daughter, which meant that Conor was her brother and she was Eclipse’s aunt. Eclipse was frozen, worry was in her eyes as she looked at the kind woman that had greeted her. She was scared and yet Colibri didn’t seem like she wanted to hurt Eclipse.

“He left me... He ran away and left me and my mom. He had not been my dad since then... just a memory of someone I loved very much.”

Eclipse said. In fact when he was around she worshiped him. She was a daddy’s girl. Her mother had been her mother, but her father had been far more to her, so when he left, she was left broken. She had only been a few months old then. She couldn’t take care of herself, but she still ran away so that no one else could hurt her again. Even went from family to family, never staying long to get too attached to them until she met Saul again after she ran off. She did not know that Itachi was Conor’s killer, nor that Itachi was also Conor’s son and her half brother. That much was a secret to her still. The excitement that Colibri showed about Eclipse possibly making a stay here longer than passing through made Eclipse’s heart shrivel up. She looked down so she didn’t have to see the disappointment in the woman’s eyes.

“I’m not staying long. I’m just passing through. I... I have to find my own way and Saul has always spoiled me so, I think it’s about time I tried to take care of myself. I need to find this mare’s master before she drops so I won’t be here for very long, but perhaps you can walk with us to the border? I would like to get to know you a little more. It’s not every day I find more family.”

She sounded a little excited, but her usual enthusiasm for such things was dead to her at the moment. She had learned far too much and the girl was naive enough to listen to rumors as well as truth and didn’t think such lies could get mixed up into tall tales about those that had lived once before.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread