Peer Pressure
[html]

Sidra better be careful then. :O

The large gold and black pup was releasing deep growls and barks in response to Sidra's own growls. She continued to release growls of her own, deeper and more dominant than before. There was no way that a pup was going to defeat her in that area. Even if they were both already plastered. On impact of the fall, Adelle rolled off of Sidra giving her room to roll around herself. Her cackles echoed through the streets of the empty city, tail thumped on the ground so hard dust accumulated with each swish. The slender she-wolf gave a whine of discontent for the aches the severe laughter was causing. More unusual words came from the child, but this time it sounded like she'd called Sidra itty-bitty, which she was not!! She calico fae rolled over on her side and pointed a clawed finger at Adelle. "Are you calling me small! I am not, not, small! I'm still growing you know. We can' all be as tall as you Adelle, you lucky pup." She blabbered over to the pup who rolled around giggling. At the same time, she continued to laugh grasping at her stomach.

The optime dog soon crawled over to her light a giant baby and stared licking at her face which only caused more laughter. She nuzzled playfully snarling and turning her head trying to avoid the licking monster but couldn't do anything about it besides flail her arms pathetically. Then, she rolled over finally escaping the pup's grasp. Soon, she was able to stop the uncontrollable laughter. She stood up and as fast as she could started to run down the street using her arms to go faster. Even if Adelle was stronger than Sidra, there was no way someone that big could be as fast as a slender wolf. She almost wanted to shift back into secui form where her speed was at it's peak, but let the thought slip. Her mind was a television switching channels every two seconds. Ideas flowed endlessly. She continued to sprint down the road looking back at Adelle. "Can you catch up!?" It was probably dangerous running in here with bare feet while drunk, but any idea sounded good right about now.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread