Not a Little Girl
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd27e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc lalala, adding in the fact that all talk is in danish

Grandpa twisted around, moving swiftly to face her. Sitting down her tail thumped happily on the ground, content to be in her secui form, thick and burly as it was. A cough ran through him, Adelle jumping back in surprise. He wasn't sick, was he? Worry crossed her face for a moment, but Grandpa straightened up, perfectly fine. That was right. Grandpa couldn't get sick. He was the best, the greatest one out there. He must have just had something in his throat.

Pausing Adelle considered what she was thinking about. Surprisingly she felt herself a little shy at the words she wanted to speak. Grandpa knew everything though, and she could really use his advice. Grandpa, there's someone I met. Not from Casa. She paused for a moment, a grin flitting across her face as she thought about Skoll. He's really nice. I dreamed about him, Grandpa. Why would I do that? Her words were hesitant and soft, different from her usual nature. Adelle ducked her head down, wondering why this was hard to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread