Big Kitty
[html]
OOC / +346

When the beautiful girl caught sight of him, for a moment he thought she might run. He hadn’t experienced the fear his visage brought to some people in a long time, so it was a bit of a painful shock to see that look on her face. But it lasted but only a moment, and it quickly shifted to a look of curious glee. She greeted him, and came towards him quickly, and he was so elated that she, Dalgina she had said, was friendly that it caused his own tail to swish with pleasure.

She was very young, and this reminded him even more of the girls he had left behind in New York. She was much, much darker then they though, her hair was so straight, where theirs had been curly. With large, sparkling chocolate eyes she asked where he had gotten his colors from. He looked confused for a moment, and then realized that she probably had never seen a tiger, like the majority of everyone he met; in New York, it was not so strange a site; exotic animals came and went often. But here, wherever here was, well, this was wild and natural and like it was meant to be; tiger free.

If the tiger could have blushed he would have as she remarked on his size; it was true, even despite his current skinny state he was enormous, and if he could have stood on his hind legs like she, he would have been taller than her by several heads. But, to answer her first question, Oh, I was born this way, I’m a tiger. He smiled up at her, My name’s Ovi, I’m glad to meet you Dalgina. You’re very pretty too. He could see the look on her face, the curious fervor and need to explore with her hands, It’s ok, He said, lifting a large orange creamsicle paw towards her, You can touch me if you want. It was a strange thing to say, but in all honesty, Ovi was yearning for any affection he could get.

<style type="text/css">
.tigermist b {font-weight:bold; color:#98400a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.tigermist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tigermist {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bd7a34; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tYMEv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55320c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55320c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.tigermist p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tigermist p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread