I need you now
[html]

Word Count; 527 :: Well he is trying. ::

The male had made it a point to sit at this same spot every day for about three hours, doing nothing but waiting and hoping she would have the raw nerves to show her face, to dare to see him after what she had done. The male wanted to make her heart shatter into a million and one tiny pieces, then help her pick her sorry self up and then tell her that he was a fool for allowing her to consume that much time in his life. Yes, it was clear that the silver male could and would in fact hold a grudge against someone for the rest of their life if the bullheaded male thought they had done something worthy enough of causing him so much grief.

The silver male lifted his head up hearing the whine; the male’s mind went right to healer mode. Questioning him-self, who was hurt, how badly, and how did it happen? The male milk blue eye rolled to the side as his sapphire blue one quickly caught sight of the green eyed babe, trying to cross the border. The male hoped that she wouldn’t do it, and then the other part wished she would get past that fear and just go. The male shut his eyes, allowing the sun to bask down upon him, twitching his ears to where she stood. Hearing her paws the male put on that cold and distant look that he gave everyone in the pack. It wasn’t that he didn’t like her, he was so scared of being hurt….once again.

The male gave her a soft push back when she pushed against him, opening his one good eye as she stood there lapping up the water. Her coat shimmered with hues of black, white and grey. A wonderful color palette had been painted on such a wonderful female body. ”Hi Fayne.” The male smiled looking over at her, as he gave her a soft, yet playful nudge. ”Your looking better…er…not that you didn’t look fine before…I mean…Awww horse hoofs. My mom told me she spoke to you about children. Sorry…that was not professional of her. I was not happy with her trying to play match maker.” Noah spoke truthfully. The Sawtooth male knew he was doomed to never find one that would stick with him for the rest of his life. Though Deuce had promised she never brought Noah’s name up, not even once. The Rhiannon queen swore she was only acting for the best if the pack.

Looking back to the dappled colored woman, with a nervous stupid half grin over his face.”I found something for you while I was out. I saw it while I was collecting herbs and I had to make sure you have it. I do hope you don’t mind.” The male looked down to his paw and then back to her. ”Want to go for a walk?” Maybe if he was able to keep her eyes on him, she would take that step across the border line, and then maybe he could get this stupid flightily idea of asking her to be his mate out of his head.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread