Order up.
[html]
WC: 334 OOC: Tongue

She felt bad for pulling up her bow at a curious wolf. She did attract some when she cooked, and not all of them had the best intentions. She had been lucky most of them didn’t hurt her too bad and just wanted food. She smiled at his words and motioned him over.

“No... Not at all. I’m terribly sorry, it’s just I don’t always attract the best attention with my food sometimes.”

The woman had set the bow aside, though it was quite close to her. She wagged her tail to show her new companion she was not going to try to harm him at all. She blushed at his compliment and smiled, looking down at the hare, then seeing it was needing a rotation, did just that.

“Thanks, I only dressed it really. Just a few spice and some special oil.”

As he asked the question she let herself freeze for a second, but she relaxed herself. She looked at him with her blue/purple eyes and saw only curiousity in them.

I was born in the pack Dahlia de Mai. I now reside in Cercatori D’ Arte.”

She said. She knew her life had been a big mess, but she went to d’ Arte to fix it up, change it and begin anew... even though it was so close to the land that she called home, where she had chased her father and he had taught her to hunt, even though he never saw her first kill. She was back to make a new beginning.

“So you are from the court? Is it nice there? I’ve met a few from there, though the names escape me.”

She said smiling a little. She turned to her small pack and pulled out clean handkerchiefs, ready to take the hare off the spit. It wasn’t quite ready, but she was one who liked to be prepared for things.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread