I need you now
[html]
OOC: She's so naive. Tongue / +720

She hadn't even noticed how silly she must have looked with that dopey grin spread wide on her maw. Her plush tail thumped against the forest floor creating a poof of dust with each strike, still a naive young female in search of something more and completely oblivious that she had already found it. Noah returned her smile with a charming one of his own only making her smile grow larger. Her fragile frame pushed back at him when he returned her nudge, though against his larger figure her pathetic push had gone unnoticed. The stormy heathen spoke, words becoming jumbled. Still, a silly smile was plastered on her face, unable to look away from those two blue orbs. She couldn't hold back the slight giggle that tickled at her throat when he fumbled the intended compliment. Although she still thought ill of her appearance with the nasty scar on her shoulder she was too distracted to even remember it was there.

The small silver fae tilted her head, ears twitching at the words he spoke. She remembered the conversation with Deuce right before Noah began to work on her shoulder. All she had asked is if she'd ever thought of a family which hadn't come off as an odd question to her. She had been eager to answer and talk about the thoughts that often floated around in her mind. Fayne leaned in and gave the gentle beast a lick on his maw before speaking. "Thank you Noah." Tail continued to hit the ground repetitively. Being in Noah's presence was different somehow. Curiosity and surprise filled the small wolf's eyes. She had no idea that Deuce was Noah's mother. They bared a slight similarity that she hadn't noticed at the time too distracted by the pain she knew was coming. She accepted it hoping to learn details about their relationship later. He also said she was trying to play match maker. Setting her up with Noah? She hadn't even caught it back then, oblivious to the white female's attempts. Fayne lowered her head slightly, eyes darting to the stream and then back up at him. She wanted Fayne to be his mate? That was a thought that she didn't mind at all. Her face became warm when she thought about it, a blush developing under her thick layers of silver and white fur. "It's fine, really. She was nice and liked talking to her about it. I never get the chance to talk to other females about that kind of stuff.

She also wanted to say that she didn't mind the idea of her and Noah being mates and that she wanted children, but she refrained from saying it out loud. Wait, she didn't mind? The words rang in her head, she'd never thought about it before. Something was definitely different between them and it wasn't until now that she'd realized what it was. Was she really that naive that she'd missed the meanings of those feelings? Butterflies gathered themselves in her gut before she looked back up at Noah with a bright smile on her face.

Fayne didn't notice the awkward smile Noah was wearing as well. All she saw was his large frame and handsome features gazing back at her, silver fur shining in the streaks of light that shone through the forest canopy. He spoke again, of a present. She nuzzled her head into his scruff unable to hold back her excitement. She wanted to blurt out "where is it!," "let me see it!". But instead she kept her cool. "Really?! I can't wait to see it and I don't mind at all." Tail picked up a little bit faster at the mention of a surprise. The two wolf's shy gaze broke and Noah's eyes hit the floor bouncing back up to her after a few seconds. She nodded her head eagerly in response. Of course she wanted to go for a walk. The excited wolf stood, tail swaying behind her she took a couple steps forward unsure of where she would be led.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread