Waiting to be sold
[html]

OOC please add M

Word Count → 000

The slave's reaction to her attention piqued Amy's interest even further. Did she just try to make herself more desirable? This slave must be truly well trained. The outfit wasn't exactly the most practical, especially in the area they were in, but in Europe it was as common as dirt. Removing the outfit and getting her something more practical was definitely on the list. The master's words were slimy, informing her how little honor the male held.

Smiling she turned over to him pleasantly. Of course. I'll give you my word that the slave will be treated well. The master stood there, not understanding that was her payment. Stepping over she took the slave's hand, leading her over to her wagon. Get in, and don't come back out. The master watched before beginning to splutter with protest. Smiling she turned back and faced him. Sorry, I don't trade with trash. Reaching out she slashed across his neck, leaving him to choke on his own blood, sinking to the ground as he died.

The other slaves stared in shock, wondering what had just happened. Casually she moved over, grabbing the flint and steel from her wagon. There was straw bedding in there, how pleasant. That would work perfectly for what she wanted. Swiftly she started the fire in the wagon. It wasn't long before it cackled, spreading through hungrily. Grabbing her horse's head Amy walked away, not bothering to look back as the slaves began to panic, realizing they were tied to a burning wagon. The world was better off without canines like him.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread