Returning, Only to Leave Again
[html]
OOC Laughs

Her tail wagged as she rubbed underneath Kiara, perfectly fine with the gentle attention granted to her by the white female that she looked up to. As far as she was concerned, Kiara knew everything, always ready to help her out with anything that happened. Yes, I have family. Taru's nice too. I'll come to visit more though. Don't want to stay away for so long again. She would make sure of it. She could travel now after all, no longer a tiny helpless pup that couldn't go anywhere without encountering things that would harm her.

Her tail wagged, listening as she learned the names of the pups that she was yet to see again. They were truly beautiful, ones that were made for Kiara's pups. They're perfect! It was old news, perhaps, but it still made Dalgina happy to hear about it, oblivious to the sorrow the subject had brought up in her dearest friend. Reaching up she licked at her chin, happy she'd made the trip. I met someone from New Dawn yesterday. She was really nice.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread