Returning, Only to Leave Again
[html]
OOC Laughs

Cocking her head Dalgina considered Kiara's words. True, she didn't like it when Keldava went off and disappeared for some time. Maybe her family felt the same way. Dalgina didn't pay much attention to where she would go, caught up in her day dreams. No one ever scolded her for that, though they always seemed happy to see her return. Then again...

Dalgina shook her head, mind made up. They won't miss me. They're too busy. Keldava goes on adventures too! They were all busy. Thinking about it, Dalgina realized that she actually missed her family. She hadn't been gone from home for very long, but she just wanted to head back now, curl up with her siblings and be safe and warm. She stayed still as Kiara licked her, enjoying the simple attention, wishing she had more of it. Her tail wagged behind her. Next time you can meet Tehu. He would be old enough for that then.

Asked who she had met Dalgina grew excited. Her tail thumped on the ground as she spun off, facing before Kiara. She said her name's Fayne! I was sleeping, and she wondered how I got paint on my body. Giggling at the memory Dalgina turned so Kiara could see the faded splashes from her mishap with the paints she had found. They were barely visible now, but still stubbornly sticking, bright and easy to locate.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread