M - Say it Say it
[html]
OOC / +--

Pain was something that Aeron seemed to dwell upon. Charm knew that the golden coyote was the one that she wanted to speed the rest of her life with, she would do what ever she had to do, with in her powers to ensure the happiness of the Atheed, and would do just about anything to make sure that her eyes never wandered off of her, and all of her needs were met and filled by the female that she had saved from a life of hate, and abuse. ”Your right...” Charm’s voice came out husky, hinting at her arousal. ”You deserve, total forgiveness, and for me to be more thankful to have you.” The Sawtooth female looked at her golden eyed lover with a tender softness to her pale purple eyes.

The nip drove her to hold her breath, her head turned away from her, lifting her chin to allow the female to drive more nips and attacks to her neck, a cunctative moan came out out of her ebony lined lips. ”Air...aer..ouhnnnn” Charm moaned out her mates name. The female did not fight her mate when she lightly begged her to bed with her, The Sawtooth was ready to rip the Ganesa women apart. ”You think you know what I want, hmm?! I already have what I all I could ever want..I have you!” The Sawtooth woman moved to the bedding, as she started to kiss at the bottom of the inseam of the coyotes leg.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread