Order up.
[html]
WC: 406 OOC: Whee funnn

Eclipse couldn’t help but blush at his words. Never before had she had anyone say such things, the only one who had was Conor and that was when she was a pup and just to make her smile. This man barely knew her and he was already calling her beautiful. She didn’t think she was, she was quite unremarkable in her own eyes so she could only whisper a “thanks” as she looked down at the ground. The man spoke of the new pack she was in and a man named Bangle, she had never heard nor seen anyone with that name so she could merely shrug.

“I’m afraid I’m still pretty new there. I haven’t met many from the pack yet.”

She said, she turned to her food, still a bit intimidated by the large man. He was indeed a giant compared to her, but most were, including the women. She was quite short for a wolf, though being the only born in her litter she was no runt. Perhaps it was from her mothers bloodline, whatever the case she felt very small compared to the large man that started to settle himself down and asked her questions. She pulled the hare off the fire, the meat nice and browned, shining with its own juices. She set the spit into the ground so that the hare could drain of all of its juices, the fatty stuff that made it taste so good, though wasn’t entirely good for the wolf that ate it cooked.

“I like to cook and hunt... well as for fun I don’t know … I don’t know anyone but I do watch the horses I have from time to time I guess...and i work on my archery. I’m afraid I am a very boring wolf, what about you? What’s it like to live in the court? I don’t know much about packs, Cercatori is definitely different from the packs I have been in.”

It still hurt to talk about it and as she spoke of Ichika she froze her hands, which were sawing off some of the meat and her hand was midway to one of the handkerchiefs. taking a breath she willed herself to move again and put the meat on the cloth before handing it to the man. It still was very painful indeed, and she couldn’t meet his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread