I need you now
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Not wanting to give into his feeling for her, the male wanted to be with her, though he was fairly sure that if he spoke up right now, and asked her to be his mate, that she would laugh at him and inform him that she only liked him for a brother. It seemed to be how his luck was going with the female that he really learned to like, and wanted to closer with, closer in the means that he wanted to share a life of one with her. Within her deep spring green eyes, the male saw that feeling come back out with in him. Though he was trying at his very best, and at the hardest levels he knew how to not act upon these feelings, much like how he acted upon them with Kiara. That back fired on him.

Seeing her tail thump against the ground, the male’s tail joined within her happiness. The male parted his jaws as his pink tongue flopped out panting, the male was smiling and enjoying him-self so much around her, this was not something he was at all use to being able to do around others.

Bring him-self up to his three feet the silver male looked to the lady, as he gave a nod. He knew that human object where not wanted within the pack lands, but a part of him held onto his human like life style that collected neat and unusual objects. This was not unusual to him, more so fell into the “neat” categories. Neat, and shiny. Noah wanted to take her back to the small cave area that the male put all of the medical herbs and equipment. The male looked over to the lady. ”If you start to feel a cramp come on please let me know so I can carry you back to the pack den. We can’t risk our only Delta being hurt. “ The male looked at her making sure she understood that he wasn’t joking around, she was the only Delta, and was far too valuable to the pack, at least if I fall and get hurt there are many other Subord, to step up and help with my slack.” There was no asking her if she understood, or if she had any questions. The male was not normally one to be so demanding, but she would maybe give him the great honor of another walk at another time where she could get to see that part in him.

Leading the way back to the small cave the male stuck his head down pushing around in the bag, the clanking of the tins, the deep sniffs; it took the male a few second to get to the bottom of the bag. Trying to be as ginger as he could, bring the setting out of the bag, the deep green stone shimmered as he laid it down at her feet. ”I know...it was something that a human would want. But…I thought of you, that green and how it lights up in the sun…it’s like your eyes. If you want I can find some thin rope, and you can wear it, or you can find a place to hide it…heck if you hate it just tell me. I won’t be upset.” The male rambled on and on, it wasn’t as if he was overcome with never of fear from rejection, they where there. Yes, but they were not over powering. ”I was in the old human land, near where I use to live and I found it, laying face down in a mess of ashes and broken glass. I had to take it. It just was..was perfect.” Much like her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread