a little bit of earth
[html]
OOC / +632

The sound of the wind chime caught the silver wolf's attention, her head whipped in that direction startled by the magical sound. She tilted her head, gazing up at it with curiosity filled eyes. That was a human thing as well, but it was still so beautiful. The sound wasn't familiar to anything she'd heard before, it was it's own unique sound and she was mesmerized by it. She was torn back into reality when Palaydrian thanked her. She turned back and nodded with a smile on her face before circling the garden again taking time to view each of the plants. Every aspect to the garden was carefully prepared by the she-wolf's hand and even someone such as Fayne could appreciate it. Her tender loving care brought beautiful results from the garden. It made her wonder what things she could do with her optime hands if she gave them a chance. Though she was a klutz in that form with long slender arms and legs which she wasn't quite sure how to use yet.

Fayne circled around and came to sit next to her pack sister, her eyes still pinned to the array of flowers, herbs, and trees she had brought to life. The word 'garden' rang a bell. Noah had told her of such things when he'd first met her. Although, she'd thought they may have been human weapons or some other horrible man-made creation. But no, this was not horrible in the least. Her tail picked up behind her at the thought of the silver heathen, she continued to listen to Palaydrian glancing up at her every now and then. The she-wolf's gaze narrowed as Playadrian started to dig, her nose wriggled curiously as she uncovered something. Those were definitely human somethings. They no longer bared a scent except for the subtle scent of gun powder. It wasn't pleasant. Her ears flicked back continuing to look over the items she uncovered. The remnants of past human battles, their guns, their equipment.

Eyes shifted to where she buried the human bones. It's strange to think that humans are gone, but yet they're still here. All of their remains are somewhere in this earth and their cities and their things. She couldn't help but smile though. Not everything that was human was horrid. This garden held proof of that. I guess they weren't all bad. If Palaydrian let her, maybe she could come and work in this garden sometimes. It would give her a chance to learn how to use her hands a bit better and she could spend time with another female.

The reason she came was to talk to Palaydrian about the attack, but what if she wasn't ready? Fayne glanced at her multitude of wounds and bruises that were still healing. She seemed to be getting better physically but mentally, she could still be wreck. I wanted to check on you again, to see if you're okay. You seem to be doing well. Her eyes shifted to the flowers again, hoping she didn't strike a bad note. How are you holding up? I know after I was attacked I had nightmares and could barely sleep which only led to a long recovery. That was because I chose not to talk about it. Once I talked to Tharin everything started getting better. It was true. In order to build herself back up, she had to break down completely. Fayne looked over to the wolf with unsure eyes. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Her tail was still, hoping she didn't disrupt the good mood Palaydrian appeared to have been in.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread