Joined Again
[html]

Word Count → 222

It was somewhat of a relief to get free of the courthouse, to get away from the stifling crush of flesh packed inside. The great hall was certainly large enough to hold the party comfortably but with Neela's new found wariness of strangers the fresh night air and some clear space around her was a blessing happily received.

Neela smiled as Dalgina approached her, opening her arms wide to return the jewellery-clad girl's hug. "I missed you too sweetie." she said, gently showering the top of Dalgina's head with licks. Neela let the hug last for a few moments more before she reluctantly relinquished Dalgina and stepped back, crouching down to the adolescent's level. "Look at you, certainly grown since I last saw you! Neela exclaimed, a hint of humour entering her fond voice as she added, "Grown yourself a pair of hands as well it seems."

It felt weird for Neela to see Dalgina in optime form like herself. Dalgina had always seemed like the sort of canine that would never grow up but stay innocent and young forever; Neela felt both happy and sad to see her growing up in such a visible way. "I'm glad that I found you again, that we ended up near each other." she said abruptly, feeling suddenly emotional and leaning in for another hug.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread